In a survey of 1,007 American adults, cancer is considered to be the most feared diagnosis. This diagnosis brings fear — and that decreases the survival rate.
Patients who come to our clinic are either seeking treatment for adverse effects of allopathic cancer treatments, or they can not tolerate adverse effects and they stop treatments with oncologists, or in some cases see us after traditional oncology has failed. We provide supportive therapies including hyperthermia, PEMF, lymphatic drainage, SCENAR therapy, traditional Chinese medicine (acupuncture and herbs), and others.
We do not claim to cure or treat cancer directly. Our services focus on pain relief, emotional healing, and energetic balancing therapies aimed to help better organ function, improved energy levels, and regulate homeostasis. We have observed many positive effects using our approach and would like to describe one of the methods of bio-informational medicine — bio-resonance, which we have offered for 16 years with success.
Many of the bio-informational tests are done now by allopathic doctors such as X-ray, MRI, electrocardiogram (ECG), an electroencephalogram (EEG). Other tests are well known but not included in Golden Standard tests, like Kirilyan photography, segmental diagnosis, and bio-resonance.
Research in biophysics and quantum mechanics enabled the development of bio-resonance equipment, which has two functions: test and treatment.
Bioresonance therapy was invented in Germany in 1977 by Franz Morell and his son-in-law, engineer Erich Rasche. Initially, they marketed it as MORA-Therapie, for MOrell and RAsche. In 1978, a German doctor, Helmut Schimmel, designed an innovative style of diagnostic testing known as Vegetative Resonance Test (VRT) or Vega Test. It was based on a couple of holistic diagnostic procedures: bioelectronic functional diagnostic by Pflaum (BFD) and Paul Schmidt and electropunctural diagnostics methods designed by Dr. Reinhold Voll. We use seven different types of bio-resonance equipment to make a precise bio-informational diagnosis. The more precise the diagnosis, the more successful will be the treatment.
Bio-resonance is fully excepted by medical doctors around the world in countries like Germany, Great Britain, Holland, Italy, Estonia, Hungary, Greene, Bulgaria, Libya, Korea, Malaysia, Ethiopia, and Austria.
In many countries, including Russia, Germany, Israel, and Canada, the use of energetic testing is an option for an effective, preventative way to address sickness at its earliest possible stage. It also is used to save money and time locating the source of the problem, finding the appropriate treatment, and monitoring the results of treatment.
In Russia, at Imedis department of Bauman Moscow State Technical University (where Russian NASA scientists graduate), more than 110,000 of medical doctors received continuing education in BioResonance Therapy. There were 23 International BioResonance Conferences held in Moscow with more than 40,000 of medical doctors, scientists, and medical researchers attending. Medical research in bio-resonance diagnosis and treatment is ongoing in well known medical institutions and hospitals such as:
- Moscow Regional Scientific Research Clinical Institute (named after M.F. Vladimirsky);
- Department of Psychiatry, Psychotherapy and Psychosomatic Pathology, FPK MR of the Medical Institute;
- NUMS of the Ministry of Health of Russia Department of Analytical Toxicology;
- Department of Hospital Therapy VGMA them. N.N.Burdenko, Voronezh, Russia;
- Central Research Institute of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Military University, Moscow, Russia;
- 2nd department of biomedical electronics MSTU MIREA, Moscow, Russia;
- Institute of Pediatrics, AMS, Moscow, Russia;
- Central Research Institute of Epidemiology of Rospotrebnadzor, Infectious Clinical Hospital No.2, Moscow, Russia,
- Institute of Experimental Pathology, Oncology, and Radiobiology;
- R.E.Kavetsky National Academy of Sciences, Kiev, Ukraine
- Some of the equipment we use in our office started as a KGB lie detector test and later was transformed into health test.
How does it work?
An example of “resonance” is when you hit a tuning fork in a room with a piano, the string within the piano matching the sound frequency of the tuning fort starts to resonate as well. Science proved that cells communicate with each other using specific frequencies (wavelengths). Disturbance frequencies can disrupt this type of communication. By preventing this from happening, the person will stay healthy.
BioResonance Therapy is a non-invasive, painless diagnostic and therapeutic procedure that has no adverse effects, and can unveil true and often hidden causes of disease such as environmental toxicity, allopathic drugs and radiation, nutritional deficiencies, geopathic stress, microbes and parasites, system and organ imbalance and helps to eliminate them.
Causes of disease may vary from person to person but all eventually lead to chronic fatigue and other serious physical disabilities including cancer.
The Bioresonance test can reveal:
- Energetic state of organs, a degree of physical exhaustion, etc.;
- The degree of exhaustion and stress of the endocrine and immune and nervous systems and Adaptation Reserves of the body;
- Geopathic stress (negative energy force fields produced as a result of underlying caverns, water vortexes, earth surface curvatures, some mineral deposits e.t.s Can cause insomnia, chronic fatigue, headache, body pain, cancer);
- Electromagnetic Stress from electric appliances;
- Radiation Stress from radioactive food, water, rain, X-ray;
- Allergies and sensitivities, including food;
- Disruption of the acid-alkaline balance;
- Mineral and vitamin deficiency;
- Tolerance to and efficiency of medicaments;
- Emotional Stressors, and blocking beliefs;
- Energetic possibility of development of any malignant and non-malignant tumors;
- Help with the selection of the most effective medicine and treatment, and more.
We use bio-resonance testing to avoid time-consuming trial-and-error treatments and to monitor progress.
Each patient is treated with remedies that have been tested for compatibility and according to the patient’s specific condition. In this way, we can formulate the best plan of treatment. Moreover, having a database of frequencies (informational portraits) of diseases and substances we are able to imprint homeopathic remedies in digitized form custom-built for each specific case.
In Russian hospitals, doctors can combine traditional allopathic treatment with bio-informational and use a patient biopsy to create a bio-informational treatment. To our regret, it is not possible in the United States.
Different protocols may be used to help the immune system of a cancer patient fight the disease:
Bio-information from the patient is being separated going through the equipment filter into good harmonious physiological (H-signals) and bad disharmonious pathological (Di-signals) waves. H-signals are increased, Di-signals are decreased and administered back into all energy channels (acupuncture) for a period of 30 to 90 minutes several times a week. Bio-information specific to the patient (previously tested) homeopathic or allopathic preparation and/or frequencies (Multi-Resonance therapy) are added to the circuit
Bio-information can be transferred to the carrier like ointment, magnet, foil, alcohol, etc. and applied directly to the area of the disease or imprinted into IV preparation
Digital Homeopathic preparation can be recorded during bio-resonance treatment for the patient to take on a daily basis.
Here is an example of treatments of 4,367 patients with different types of diseases who underwent BioResonance Therapy and digital homeopathy treatments after not having improvement with allopathic medical treatment:
- 74.3 percent — complete recovery or remission
- 21 percent — a significant improvement of the condition
- 4.7 percent — no improvement
According to 40-year research, BioResonance Therapy is helpful in:
- Stimulation and balance of the immune system;
- Activation of circulation of the lymph, blood in capillaries, veins, interstitial fluid, cerebrospinal fluid, and synovial fluid;
- Removal of toxins;
- Drainage of proteins, which is helpful in addressing edema;
- Improved functioning of the nervous system;
- Stress reduction;
- Shows marked improvement in the health of patients with various diseases;
Note: In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) classifies “devices that use resistance measurements to diagnose and treat various diseases” as Class III devices, which require FDA approval prior to marketing. The FDA has banned some of these devices from the U.S. market and has prosecuted many sellers of electrical devices for making false claims of health benefits.
- Pathophysiological Analysis of the Diagnostic Algorithm in Oncological diseases with Vegeto-Resonance Test / IMEDIS Test. Dr Rogoviy MD, Dr Arhipova MD, Dr Muraviyova MD, Dr Inguriya MD. Medical Clinic of State University town Chernovzi, Ukraine. Reports of International Bioresonance Conference 2011
- Express Method of Oncological Testing. Dr Rogoviy MD, Dr Arhipova MD, Dr Muraviyova MD, Dr Inguriya MD. Medical Clinic of State University town Chernovzi, Ukraine. Reports of International Bioresonance Conference 2011
- Bioresonance Therapy of Malignant Tumors. Dr Zaderin MD. Oncological Research Institute of town Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation. Reports of International Bioresonance Conference 2011
- Adjusting Therapies in Treatment of Malignant Tumors. Dr Zaderin MD. Oncological Research Institute of town Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation. Reports of International Bioresonance Conference 2013
- Bioresonance Therapy in Experimental Oncology and Cancer Biophysics. Dr Zaderin MD. Oncological Research Institute of town Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation. Reports of International Bioresonance Conference 2013
- Bio-Informational Treatment of Oncological Diseases. Dr Mosienko MD, Dr Kurseitov MD. Institute of Experimental Pathology, Oncology and Radio-Biology, State Military Hospital of town Kiev, Ukraine Reports of International Bioresonance Conference 2014
- Basic Research at Imedis Center. Dr Kosareva MD. IMEDIS Center, Moscow, Russian Federation Reports of International Bioresonance Conference 2002
- VEGA Test Elecrto-Puntural Diagnostics for optimization of Diagnosis and Treatment. Dr Gotovskiy MD, Dr Sazonova MD, Dr Frolova MD, Dr Kosareva MD. IMEDIS Center, Moscow, Russian Federation. Reports of International Bioresonance Conference 1997