About Dr. Anita Komonski
Dr. Anita Komonski strives to combine compassionate patient care with the best of scientific inquiry, evidence-informed medicine and traditional therapies. Her goal is to provide an inclusive space where health care needs are listened to, and to create a collaborative, personalized treatment plan.
Though Dr. Komonski sees a wide range of
Dr. Anita Komonski's Credentials
Education & Certificates
- University of British Columbia, B.S.
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, N.D.
- Hormonal Imbalances (Thyroid concerns, menopause, women’s health, diabetes, insulin resistance, etc)
- Adjunctive and Integrative Cancer Care
- Chronic Pain Management (chronic back pain, joint pain, arthritis, headaches, etc)
- Digestive Concerns (IBS, IBD, SIBO, chronic indigestion, ulcers, reflux, gall bladder disease, etc)
- Autoimmune disease (rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto’s, ulcerative colitis/Crohn’s disease, lupus, etc)
- LGBTQ health
Years of Experience