About Herbert K.Y. Lau
Born in Hong Kong. United States citizen. Married with 3 children whom are all married. 9 grandchildren. Had 15 publications in the area of trace analysis, pollution studies, toxicology and clinical analysis. Hobbies are traveling, jogging and swimming.
Herbert K.Y. Lau's Credentials
Education & Certificates
Mercy College at NYC, Dept. of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Master Degree Aug. 1999 – A full-time three calendar year graduate program in Oriental Medicine, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Chinese Massage Therapy and Acupuncture
- University of New Orleans, 1973, Post Doctoral in Clinical Chemistry for 2 years
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, 1971, PhD. in Analytical Chemistry
- University of Missouri-Columbia, 1967, MA in Inorganic Chemistry
- University of Illinois, 1964, BA in Chemistry
- Acupuncture Licensure. License Number 001308 issued by the University of the State of New York, Education Department.
- NCCAOM board certified in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbology. Certification Number 008101. A Diplomat in Chinese Medicine.
- Vice President of proposed Upstate Chapter, Acupuncture Society of New York in 2004.
- Certification of Qualification by NY to act as a Laboratory Director in Clinical Chemistry, Endocrinology, Oncofetal Antigens, Forensic Toxicology, Hematology, Diagnostic Immunology, Blood pH and Gases, Blood Lead and others from 1993 to 2005.
- One Masters Degree Thesis on acupuncture treatment of low back pain and one assisted thesis on Carpal tunnel syndrome.