About Dr. Jerrold Friedman
Dr. Friedman specializes in musculoskeletal injuries and non-pharmacologic approaches to pain. In other words, drug free.
He uses holistic manual medicine techniques such as: acupuncture, dry needling, trigger point injection, prolotherapy, joint injection, PRP, and strapping and exercise in an effort to improve functional mobility, quality of life and reduce pain.
Dr. Jerrold Friedman's Credentials
Education & Certificates
- The State University of New York at Syracuse, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
- Amethyst BioMat
- Cancer Support
- Chelation Therapy
- Bio-Identical Hormones
- Hyperbaric Oxygen
- IV / Nutritional Therapies
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequency (PEMF) Therapies
- Peptide Therapy
- Regenerative / Sports Medicine
- Vitamin Therapy
Types of Cancer Treatment
The Magaziner Center's Comprehensive Cancer Support Program can help defy all cancers. We’ve developed treatment protocols for all cancers including, breast, colon, lung, bladder, endometrial, prostate, esophageal, pancreatic, thyroid, head and neck tumors, as well as leukemia, melanoma, multiple myeloma and Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Years of Experience