Dr. John Pittman
About Dr. John Pittman
Dr. John C. Pittman, a fourth generation physician, has long been dedicated to the research-based integration of alternative, complementary and conventional treatments for achieving optimal health and maximizing the natural healing capabilities of the body. He received his B.S. in biology in 1980 and completed studies for a master’s degree
Dr. John Pittman's Credentials
Education & Certificates
- B.S. in Biology at the University of GA
- M.S. in Biochemistry & Microbiology at the University of GA
- M.D. from Mercer University
- Former President of the North Carolina Integrative Medicine Society
- Pediatric Residency Program at NC Baptist Hospital in Winston-Salem, North Carolina with an emphasis in Preventive Medicine
- Combines conventional medicine with Nutrition, Botanicals, and other Natural Therapies for Clinical Medical Practice
- Attended Autism Research Institute and the International Lyme & Associated Diseases Society’s Physician Training Program
Types of Cancer Treatment
Grounded in sound science and a commitment to an individualized approach, the Carolina Center provides you with tools you need for complete healing. The Center provides a diverse array of therapies and educational guidance in the areas of health promotion and preventative medicine.
Conditions we routinely treat include: Andropause; Atherosclerosis & Disorder of Circulation; Autoimmune disorders (rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Crohn’s, and others); Cancer; Chronic fatigue; Chronic Infections & Immune Dysfunction; Degenerative neurological disorders; Diabetes; Fibromyalgia; Hormonal Imbalances; Irritable Bowel Syndrome; Lyme Disease; Memory Problems; Menopause; Multiple Chemical Sensitivity/Environmental Allergies; Nutritional Deficiencies; Premature Aging; Overweight and Obesity; and Toxic Metal Overload.
Podcasts with Dr. John Pittman
Listen in as medical professionals from around the world share what they've been discovering in their practices.
Videos from YT of Dr. John Pittman
Lyme Disease and Complex Infections with John C. Pittman, M.D.
Based in Raleigh, NC, Dr. Pittman uses thermography to identify potential problems in patients. Additionally, Dr. Pittman shares how he has helped patients with Lyme disease. When he saw the lack of physicians trained in treating Lyme disease, he traveled the country to study under a variety of other doctors. In today’s episode, Dr. John Pittman shares that Lyme disease is only the tip of the iceberg. What lies beneath the surface? Listen in to hear what he’s been seeing in patients throughout North Carolina.