About Lucas Tims
Dr. Lucas Tims, ND, FABNO, is medical director of the Riordan Clinic’s location in Overland Park, Kansas. He is a naturopathic doctor who specializes in natural therapies for cancer care, the immune system and more.
Originally from Northwest Arkansas, Dr. Lucas (as he is known to his patients) is a graduate
Lucas Tims's Credentials
Education & Certificates
- Microbiology Graduate of the University of Arkansas
- Completed medical training at Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe, Arizona
- Oncology-focused residency program at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA).
- Fellow of the American Board of Naturopathic Oncology
- Metabolic Terrain Institute of Health (MATC Certified)
- Integrative Cancer Care
Types of Cancer Treatment